THE PROTÉGÉ PROMISE
To us, you’re not just an employee, you’re a team member.
We value our employees’ loyalty and dedication and invest in their career development.
You aren’t just construction labor to us. You’re an employee and a team member, and we want you to be successful in your career and in life. Our small size ensures we get to know our construction labor employees on a personal level.
As an employee of Protégé Labor, you can be sure we’ll look out for you every day – with competitive wages, career development and the fastest placement possible.
At Protégé Labor, we put the focus on people by offering a benefits package that supports their well-being.
Competitive wages and overtime pay when available
Health, Dental, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability after 2 months of full-time work
Wage increases based on performance
Job assignments with top contractors
Job skills development
Workers compensation insurance
Administrative access and support
Safety orientation/training and available equipment
Our Commitment to Your Safety
As a Protégé Labor employee, you will receive general safety training as well as job site-specific safety orientations and personal protective equipment (PPE).
On-the-Job Support for Employees
We enforce safety standards on every job site and conduct on-site visits regularly. If you should ever have a safety concern as member of our construction labor team, we are here for you.
We’re Hiring Construction Labor and Light Industrial Labor!
Most of our construction labor placements are in the southeastern United States.
If you like to travel, let us know!
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia – and beyond.
How it Works
1. You contact Protégé Labor by phone or by filling out an online employment form.
2. We’ll follow up with you within 48 hrs.
3. We’ll ask you to provide all required employment paperwork and then schedule a drug test.
4. Once we’ve received the needed documentation, we’ll work to match your skills and experience to available opportunities.
5. We’ll contact you about job request by phone and follow up with text messages.
6. We handle all the administrative tasks associated with your payroll and benefits.
7. During the job and once it’s complete, we follow up with you to make sure things are going well and that you have a positive experience.
Apply to Work for Protégé Labor
We have immediate openings!
"*" indicates required fields